Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Plays Well With Others

I know my cameras aren't much good.  
That's right, both of them.
One of them is a very nice looking camera.  It looks like it should be better than it is.  It was cheap and you know, you get what you pay for.  It does have a very nice zoom and color correction, so it is useful when I have nothing better.  
The second one is nearly an antique (if any digital camera can be considered such) and when I want to take photos that have the potential for moving subjects, that one is my choice.  
Howsomever, when it comes to taking photos of my grandchildren I need something with the shutter speed in the nanosecond range.  
I'm going to post these photos anyway, just take in the general idea, don't focus.  
hee, hee, hee

My grandchildren were here today, with their mother, of course.  How else would they get here?  They came to visit an Auntie they don't see very often.  They paid her the tribute of playing very nicely together.  
I just love those kids.  













And, no, we didn't clean all the pancake plates off the table.  



No comments: