Thursday, September 24, 2015

The Glory is Gone

 Last year my mom gave me a couple of morning glory plants she started from seed and they grew, but not spectacularly, and I was pleased to see one plant come up from seed this spring.  I've enjoyed watching it grow since it's just really outdone itself. 

August 15th



In less than a month, this one plant has grown itself all over our railing and we were looking forward to see if the vines would reach around the corner.

September 9th

And strangely enough, like I took the photo of our flag with the petunias under it that sane day they were demolished that evening with hail,
so, it was with this plant.






2 comments:

Renee said...

Oh, how dreadful that hail is. We had a storm one week ago. It just pounded down. The morning glory was super pretty.

Darcie said...

What a beautiful vine!!