Friday, September 16, 2016

More Paislee

Today is not Tuesday.  It isn't even close.  
It's Friday.  
I've been busy this week.  The garden is overproducing, and I need to quit even if the garden doesn't.  My jars are full and my freezer is full.  
This looking after boys on Tuesdays really tires me out.
I've been to a special 4 day event, I've had impromptu overnight company and I have company again.
I'm not tired of the company even if I'm tired of the garden.  

Here are a few photos from the last two weeks.  

Christian--all by himself in the morning while the boys are at school

Paislee







Lynette is starting clinicals.  One very cold day the group spent it doing blood pressure and skin checks on passers by at Husker Harvest Days. 


Paislee again

Three rambunctious grandsons don't like to sit still for a picture. We took too many for their taste as they were required to take one with Papa and with great-grandparents and by themselves.  
Poor kids. 


1 comment:

Anita said...

This just made me smile. Have never been to the place you refer to but I can picture it anyway. 😀
Those poor mistreated boys! And that sweet little girl!