Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Let's Finish November (Except Thanksgiving)

I bought a new camera.  My other cameras which belonged to other people long ago are not living up to my expectations and also losing battery power at an alarming rate.
I'm not really sure about this one, because in taking pictures of Paislee who doesn't move as quickly as a bunch of boys I know I still got some fuzzies.  I hope it is because I don't know what I'm doing not because of the camera.  I spent enough money on the thing; it better work!


First attempts


Every kid that comes to this house has to try out the piano. 


I love this sweater!


It's rather amazing how cluttering the kitchen looks when viewed through the lens of a camera.


I love the sunrise, but I had to adjust the color on this photo in spite of the new camera.


Have I ever mentioned that I have the best grandson's ever?
I must be doing something right, because they like me too.
This card, executed by Zane with Barry's approval, (the dollar was his), and I'm supposing Christian was in on the secret, was started when I was there.  I was admonished not to look.  All I saw was a quantity of brown paper waving about.

This is what I received.  It melts my heart.




What big eyes you have?


Jim went deer hunting again this year.  He harvested three deer.  Two doe on a river permit and a buck on his landowner's permit.  
We are eating deer this winter. 


Lynette was inducted into the nursing honor society this month.  It has a fancy Greek name that I have no idea what it is right now.  She has worked very hard to be in the top 30% of her class.



And to end the month. 
Keep on keeping on.



No comments: