Thursday, February 1, 2018

Eggs-zactly!

Photography in the hands of anyone under 10 is suspect at best.  I've been going through my photos this morning and deleting all the fuzzy ones, the twenty of stuffed animals, the ones of the floor, the ones of kid's nostrils and especially the ones of me.  I do not look well in the four or five layers of clothing I wear at Lorene's or taken unawares.

This one, which was taken by Zane with my approval is the best one showing the stair steps of size going on with this bunch.  There was a better one of me, but Christian's head wasn't there. 


Our chickens are laying again because we've had a few nice days.  Our Americana hen is doing her job and producing green eggs.  
And what we do with eggs; green or brown or white, is make egg sandwiches with cheese. 







Yum!


I love the way kid's minds work.  This is a portrait of Gramma.  
I'm wearing a long two-color dress and have long hair. 


No comments: