Sunday, April 15, 2018

Snowy Eggs

Did you know that Nebraskan's are the nosiest people in this country?
Our newspaper said so.  
The gist of the article was that there is so little domestic terrorism in our state because we are snoops.  We pay attention to our neighbors.  
And out of state license plates.  
Whether my mom and I spent part of an afternoon watching and trying to figure out what was in the big box our neighbors got off the Fed Ex truck, has nothing to do with the matter. 

I have said before and I will say it again, and many, many times that Christian is a very creative youngster.  This again is his own unique take on a portrait of Gramma.
He also likes flat cheese. You know, as opposed to cheese sticks or rounds.  



Little Miss Paislee almost 20 months.


The best time to get cool Easter supplies is ...
after Easter, of course.
Lorene got this really cool egg decorator with a motor.
The egg spins and you do the coloring with paint pens.  
We boiled far too many to color, and I did a few raw ones.  
It was so much fun.








Winter isn't over yet.  
April 14th, we had a regular blizzard with around
 6" of very wet blowing snow. 
I love a good blizzard. I like to hole up in the house in front of the fire and knit.
It was the perfect weather for doughnuts, but I needed to get too many
other things done, so I made cinnamon rolls instead. 



I used up the rest of my potatoes just in time to plant more.
This is all that Jim left for me after he cut potato sets. 
He didn't want to use the big ones. 


I just love this little note Barry got from his teacher. 





No comments: