Monday, June 3, 2019

Two Days

I am seriously disappointed in my camera.  It will not take decent pictures of anything moving, the lighting seems wrong and I'm wondering if I touched a wrong button. 
I need to go back and study the manual.

Be that as it may, I'm having a hard time with this photo a day business.  

May 31

These white iris are gorgeous in real life.


The first look at the John Deere B of Jim's dad's.  It's running and ready, 
just needs the decals. 


June 1

Finished!


On it's maiden voyage with Leroy's 620 off to Jim's first parade.


Pleasanton isn't a very big town.  There were 5 tractors, one float, two fire trucks, an ambulance, 
the "colors", two "penny-farthings" with riders suited up in old fashioned clothes and a couple other things I can't remember.  




Home again.



Coral Bells


Oops--3 days

June 3 




No comments: