Thursday, January 2, 2020

The End of One Year and The Beginning of the Next

There are a few activities that will be standard for the next few years and one of them is the school concert.  We try to get a photo of the boys all nicely dressed up, but since I am also a believer in taking a photo of anyone with the least amount of pain and the best look we can get on their face; we here have one nice shirt showing and two nice jackets.  


We had a big snow storm at the end of the month.  I couldn't remember the actual amount we got so I went on a google search and found, with some effort, a website that told me.  
The total was 11"


Lorene added a puppy to their family.  Here he is brand new to them.


December is also a good time for the gathering together.  




Jim and I spend a lot of time doing puzzles more or less together.  
Even when we have company. 


I think one of my daughters gave me these flowers.
They're beautiful.
Thank you.


Miss Paislee


Zane turned 11 at the end of the year and he asked for a special cake.  
"One of those with the hole in the middle, and make it a monster."
So, I did.  
He wanted red frosting, white hair and something to make eyes, I used sixlet type things and  life saver gummies.


Birthday party at their house. 



The ones  who stayed to see the new year in.


Ten inches is enough snow to make a snow man. 



Happy New Year!!

No comments: