Friday, January 31, 2020

Tidbits From January

I haven't been taking very many photos, partly because my "I spent too much money on my camera"
is getting worse and worse and partly because I haven't been taking photos to the boys, preferring to enjoy them, or work around them instead of following them around with a bad camera.

Pleasanton Fire Department got a special award from the governor and they all 
were able to take a photo with him.

Zane has expressed an interest in cooking, so for his birthday I gave him a bunch of ingredients including stuff for a pepperoni pizza.  

I made the boys photos books, and I'm glad they enjoy looking at them.

Some of my favorite cookies and favorite memories are leftover frosting inside of graham crackers, especially if it's chocolate.  

Here we have a normal sized large egg, and a huge large egg.
      

And here is said huge, large egg in my hand.  I do have small hands.  
  

I guess Paislee's dad, is teaching her mechanics, early. 

My brother gave this tie-dye outfit to Lorene when she was 3 or 4.
Here's Christian wearing it at 6 ... 

And Zane at about 4.

No comments: