Monday, October 17, 2011

Big Brother/Little Brother


Anytime a baby is born, there is a change of status.  New parents, grandparents, aunties and uncles are made.  This time Zane is a big brother and all the rest of us are now parents, grandparents, aunties and uncles of two darling little boys.  As usual.  I can't decided which I like better, the black and white or the color of the above photo.  I like the classic look of the black and white, but also the true to life color of my boys.

Here's the little brother at two weeks.



Now we have two boys to give attention and hugs to, it is a juggling act for sure. One of the things Zane loves to do at Gramma Maury and Papa's is build train tracks.  This one is a fairly simple one done by me. These battery powered Thomas the Tank Engine trains really make playing trains fun.  Of course, my creativity gene loves to see what I can make out of anything, even train tracks. 



2 comments:

Raimie said...

Dear Shelley,
Aww! So cute!

Love,
Raimie

Darcie said...

I don't know why I didn't get over here and jump on as a follower sooner! Maybe you just added the follow widget?

Anyway, I had to smile at your comment on my house...especially the brick and color. If there was anything I don't like about my house...it would be the same thing! The color of brick would probably be my last choice of color, and I wonder how many people passed this house up, mainly because of the outside. Do you suppose you could paint brick??? For now...it will stay, and we will beautify it with flowers and such.

From one yellow brick owner to the next...I look forward to getting to know you better, now that I am following you. ;-)