Saturday, October 11, 2014

Perquisite

Perks--That's what the title means.

That's was I get when I look after my two youngest grandsons while my daughter goes to class and volunteers.  The class time I spend at their house, the volunteering at mine. 
What I also get is tired.  But that is not what this post is about.  


It's about playdough, pickups and trailers, and Barry's smirk.


It's about a beautiful blue-eyed boy, tongue or no tongue.


It's about an outfit, three times around.


It's about the third boy in the Little Tykes car.


It's about photos taken mid-jump.


And photos of wild hair.


It's getting a smile everytime you ask, "say, cheese!"


And last, but not least, it's about a three year old boy, who is very afraid of any kind of bugs right now, getting brave enough to point out a dragon fly. 

1 comment:

Anita said...

This post just made me smile!