Monday, March 9, 2020

Curtains For You

I've had the boys a lot these last two weeks and will have them more because their school takes off almost every Friday and in some cases Thursday and Friday because of state basketball.  They have a good team and every year go to state.  I also had a sick boy a couple of extra days.  
This is not a post of boys because I am switching to a new computer and as I dislike change with a passion, it has been slow going.  The charger cord on the old computer is worn out, the spare cord only works if it is wiggled just right, and the computer itself being almost 8 years old and windows 7 is slow.  For those reasons, I have just transferred photos here, just downloaded Picasa here and it is now past my getting ready for bedtime (9:20), so this is what you get.

My daughter wanted new curtains for her kitchen so she found what she liked on pinterest, measured her windows, ordered 9 yards of material from Hobby Lobby after I figured the amount needed, and gave materials and information to me.  It took me two weeks to finish because of the aforesaid boy days.  I had a picture, I thought, of the pile of fabric on my table, but I don't.  They look very nice, if I do say so myself. 







 I finished them today.
It was a good day to sew, it rained half the morning and then snowed until noon, great fat flakes coming down that are a pleasure to all people that work indoors and don't have to be outside driving or working. 
The boys were saying March came in like a lamb.  And it did.  The first week we had 50 to 70 degree temperatures.  In fact, yesterday we saw 75 on the thermometer.  Today, we have snow. The lion is showing it's face.
It all melted before evening. 



No comments: