Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Happy Birthday To Me

I had a birthday last week. 
I didn't have a party.
I didn't have cake.
I didn't go out to eat.
I didn't have COVID-19.
 I did stay at home.
I did have presents.

My grandsons felt a bit bad that I didn't have any party and they got together some presents for me.
Seriously, how sweet is this.  
Christian says the Lindt truffles were his idea.  I'm not sure about that, but he was the one who asked what my favorite candy was. 

I received hand made cards and letters.  I got precious things that belonged to them,
two sea shells, an ice cream cone, a blue kitty, a snow flake, a Frozen picture, a dime, a fifty-cent piece, a little 'mirror of erised', beads, 
 a sea shell, a Frozen picture, an ice cream cone and a little blue cat figure.
 a sea shell, beads, a friendship rock and a special rock.  
I am humbled and honored.  Some of those things must have been really special to them.  
So, I took a photo to remember. 









1 comment:

Mrs MacOlsson said...

Happy Happy birthday from me in Sweden!