Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Needles Highway and Wildlife Loop

More Tuesday

I bought a new camera earlier this year because my other one was never the same after I dropped it at Lorene's graduation in 2018, one week into owning it.  I had the lens replaced, but it had problems and was no good at taking action pictures.  I began to wonder if the problems were the camera or the dropping, so I did a test with Dad's camera, same kind.  Well, it didn't take very good action pictures either, but mine was worse.  So, I saved and saved and bought this one just before our trip to Columbus, OH, for a John Deere Show.  On this day, my battery was giving out, so I plugged it in the car, and put it back in the camera when we wanted to take a picture.  There were some pictures I didn't take, but I don't know how many photos of rocks I really need.  We drove almost all of the wildlife loop except the part that has the pigtail bridges and three more tunnels. We had time, we forgot. 


Smokey Hills

Cathedral Spires



Wildlife Loop through Custer State Park
Another tunnel

The red in these rocks is iron oxide--rust.

Another bison

Pronghorn Antelope



 

No comments: