Saturday, August 6, 2011

July 2009

I drank too much tea today.  I wanted to be alert when my son comes home from the fair tonight, but I'm beginning to be afraid I'm going to be alert until time to get up.

So I'm sorting photos on my computer.  I'm remembering how cute Zane was when he was a baby.  I'm remembering I won't have time to remember very much longer since #2 in the family is coming along soon.  In a month, we will have another grandson.

So, this is what Zane looked like two years ago.  I love this little outfit.  He looks so good in earth tones.




Sitting up so nice and playing the piano.


 And, we have achieved mobility!!  The next month it was the stairs!



And this is what his uncle does for entertainment, tempting him with pop.  It is NOT open.  (Thankfully, for my carpet).


2 comments:

Raimie said...

Dear Friend,
Hope you got SOME sleep! And here I was thinking the days of more restful nights were coming as my children got out of the baby/toddler stage!

I remember that Zane baby... I can see Lynette has changed in that time too!

Love,
So It Goes in NE

gkey said...

dear Looking ahead and back,

The passing of time always seems to show up best in the babies!
He was such a sweet wee one...does NOT seem so long ago. Delightful to think of starting all that over with a new one soon too.

love,
It's just as sweet the next time
in
Ne