Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Boy Oh Boy!

This morning my alarm went off at 5:15 am.  
I made scones for breakfast at 6:15.
My knitting and camera were packed.
We were on the road at 6:40, going to Omaha so Lynette could catch the first leg of her flight to Ireland at 11:20.  She met the Troyers in Chicago.  
We parked in the parking garage, stayed in the terminal until her plane left, and 
THEN, I remembered I wanted to take a photo before she left.  My camera was still in the car anyway.  Sigh.
At this typing moment she is over the Atlantic Ocean.

On another note:
I have three grandsons.
Here's one.


And another...
I don't know how well this cool toy shows up, it's a balancing game.


And another..
A real fish


My daughter is one of three roomies.  


I saw a recipe in the magazine that comes with our newspaper.  I didn't save the recipe, but it was easy enough for my head to remember.
Just in time for the 4th. 



The firecrackers are candy coated marshmallows.  If you use a skewer to dip them, there is a hole to stick in the licorice.

Chomp, chomp, chomp







 Yum.


I like these people.




1 comment:

Renee said...

Aw, Shelley, your little grandboys are so lucky to have such a super duper Grandma!!