Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Oops, We Got Caught

I bought doughnuts today for the kids' snack after school and I succombed early.

I was feeling sorry for myself because pumpkin pie with REAL whipped cream was too cold for my sore tooth.

DOUGHNUTS aren't cold.

I gave Zane a taste and he ate half of one with me.

And then, THIS IS THE SHOCKING PART!!. I got another one.

Never let someone else hold your doughnut.



Well, it wasn't all bad, the doughnut started out nice and whole like this but by the time Zane and I fought over who would get the most,

it ended up mostly as powdered sugar and crumbs all over my couch.

SHHH, that's a secret, don't tell anyone we were eating doughnuts on the couch.

2 comments:

The J's said...

SHHH! Indeed! very funny :D I'm waiting to see how you explain to him the next time he wants to eat something on the couch that he shouldn't...hehe! Every time I see new pictures he's just cuter than the last!

Gramma's Corner said...

I got a clean couch out of the deal. Vacummed it very thoroughly