Sunday, July 14, 2024

Quotations --The Last Page


1. I kept this one because when I was younger I used to get the feeling "why am I here, why is anybody here." Sometimes I would feel like I was looking down on life and not participating. It is a very hard feeling to describe and this quote is close to what I felt.


When I made this book about 20 years ago, times were different. The general values were 
closer to my own. Things have changed and in my opinion, not for the better.
People aren't as kind and considerate as they used to be. 
There is no thinking about "for the general good."
I don't feel like I've done myself justice in this project. 
The feelings I had then have been colored by the present. 
Perhaps I shouldn't have attempted it at all. 
I wanted to, so I did.

 

No comments: