Friday, May 28, 2010

Changing Times

I sure do enjoy this blogging bit. I can spend a lot of time on it. Sometimes I set the timer to make sure I get up and do something else.

Sometimes I ignore my timer.

I noticed that other people were having "pages" to click on to get to another page, so I had to try it out myself. I investigated, researched, poked around, tried things and tried them again. I managed to get another page started and a new blog connected to my old one. I'm so impressed!! I didn't even have to ask my blogging friend that I usually bombard with "what do I do NOW?" questions, and she has to try to explain them in words I can understand. I'm not very computer literate, but this blogging experience is teaching me a few things at least, and about getting around in the blog environment.

I am not entirely happy how the photo turned out, it is bigger than I want, but I got it close, and that's good enough for now.

So, if you happen to be wondering what happened to my "projects". There are still "get-at-able", if you click on the Gramma's Handiwork link at the top of the page. Or the one I just inserted into this post.

Disclaimer: This blog will not be interesting to everyone!!

1 comment:

The J's said...

Dear Blogging friend--
I'm impressed, way to go!

From--
Loving to share the blogging fun, and not so sure I'm even "one step ahead" anymore! :)